Friday, June 02, 2006

Save our Mulund

Dear All,

I have been receiving a very good response from a lot of people and I want to thank all of you for the same.

There was a suggestion to file a free petition from the site http://petitiononline.com . I have been through the site and am in the process of studying it and putting up a petition.

A lot of NRI Mulundiites have responded to my blog, which is a very heartening sign. It would be appreciated if all of you could pass on the word to all your relatives staying in Mulund and make them post some complaints and their views on the BMC working in Mulund. This would help a lot.

Manav Jyot, an established NGO in Mulund has also responded and I intend getting in touch with them. I am sure that in co-ordination with them, we will be able to make a difference in a bigger way.

So I look forward to a bigger response from you.


-Blog Co-ordinator.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apathy is perhaps the hardest thing to fight. Hope you have not given up.- Dr. Samir Shah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home